Your first visit to Soutel Dental Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit , we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor . To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office , practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.
We are pleased to offer Capital One Healthcare Finance to our patients. Capital One Healthcare Finance is a convenient, no initial payment, low monthly payment plan for dental treatments of $1,000 to $25,000. Offering Capital One Healthcare Finance allows us to make the smile you've always wanted affordable.
We only accept All-PPO Plans
- Argus Commercial Exchange
- Argus Commercial PPO
- Assurant - Sun Life
- BCBS of FL - Blue Dental Access Max
- BCBS of FL - Blue Dental Choice PPO
- BCBS of FL - Blue Dental Copay PRO
- BCBS - of FL FEP
- Careington Care Platinum POS
- Careington Care Platinum PPO
- Cigna PPO-Core (Advantage) Network
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Premier - FL
- Dental Benefits Providers / UnitedHealthcare
- Humana PPO
- United Concordia - ADDP
- United Concordia - National Fee for Service (Advantage Plus)
- United Concordia - ParNet (Advantage Plus)
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.